Ballymac Service Station is located on the outskirts of Dundalk and is easily located right beside the Ballymascanlon roundabout (the last stop before the M1 motorway), just 10 minutes from the border. There are currently 24 pumps in service at Ballymac: 6 of these pumps are exclusive to diesel bunkering operations (Diesel Card Ireland [DCI] and Irish Road Haulers association [IRHA]). We also have an extra large forecourt specifically designed to handle HGV traffic.
Like all of our stations, Ballymac’s many services include a hot and cold deli, ATM, and a Wine License.
We also have a fantastic new truckstop with the following facilities:
- The fastest pumps in the country – High-speed diesel pumps at 130 litres per minute +
- Large site for trucks to avoid congestion issues kept separate from traffic.
- A new one-way system in action making it easier to maneuver around the station.
- Ad-blue and MGO now available on site for trucks
- A safe, well-lit and secure site with plenty of room to pull over and take a quick break to avail of our amazing trucker offers!